Reporting a Claim of Copyright Infringement
Danish Fuel values the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our website or any of our other social media platforms, please notify us in writing as set forth below so that we may address the matter as soon as possible.
The fastest way to report a believed infringement is to send a complaint via e-mail to our designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address below. In compliance with the RCD, please ensure your complaint includes all of the following:
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (please provide the URL address whenever possible);
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Danish Fuel designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Danish Fuel / One Copenhagen
Phone: +45 5050 1616